Friday, October 08, 2010

Dream Police: Gelato and Pasta

Last night I was working at a gelato joint. It was extremely busy and I didn't have any other employees to help me, but I was working it out. A lot of the gelato was too thawed out to scoop properly, but somehow it turned out alright once it was in the little cup. One guy and his wife said they were looking for something different, and I suggested something from our 'Savoury' gelato line. We went to the other side of the counter and I showed them what we had. He decided on the Pasta Primavera gelato, but there wasn't enough in the dish to give him a full scoop, so I had to go dig some out of the main freezer. While I was in there, I could see all the other weird flavours that we had: shepherds pie, stew, pea soup, etc.

I also was at work last night, just as we were closing. A guy walked in and I said, "Oh, I'm sorry but we just closed." He replied with, "Ok, have a good night," and shoved a huge candle inside his jacket. I ran behind him and pulled him to the ground by his jacket hood and sat on him until the police came.

No comments: